The Illinois Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives has teamed with GOA to offer anyone in the community, members and non-members alike, an incredible 8-day, all-inclusive trip to Peru! This offer is not only an affordable way to visit the wonders of Peru, but also a portion of every purchase goes to supporting our mission to help grow the Illinois business community.
BEFORE WE GET TO THE DETAILS, AT CHECKOUT, SELECT GOA IN THE DROP DOWN MENU LABELED "Referring Chamber," TO ENSURE THAT THE GOA BENEFITS TOO. (thanks! :)
Price per person based on twin sharing: $2789.00
Single Person Supplement: $490
Departure Date: October 6, 2016
- International return airfare from Chicago, including taxes
- Domestic flights
- Accommodation at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Licensed English speaking guides
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Half day excursion in Lima
- Half day excursion in Cuzco
- Full day Machu Picchu excursion with Vistadome train
- All taxes and fuel surcharges
For a detailed itinerary and to register now, CLICK HERE
You get a great trip and support the GOA? two birds, one great trip!
The GOA has partnered with Office Depot to provide our members with a special member-only program based on the value of the entire membership. Receive competitive pricing on a core list of top purchases. You can shop the way you like (online, by phone, by fax, in-store).
OFFICE DEPOT PROGRAM INCLUDES
Paper & Toner - 15% off everyday web price on select paper and toner
Choose from a wide selection of ink, toner and paper products that allow you to stock your office with everything you need
Top Supplies – Up to 30% off everyday web pricing on top 100 items
From paper clips to file folders to binders, the top office supplies you need are available with your exclusive pricing.
Copy Services – 2.5cents B&W or 29cents Color, Copy & Print Discounts on In-Store Services
Help your business stand out with services from Copy & Print Depot and Xerox – Certified Print Specialists.
These are just a few of the savings available to GOA Members. For questions or to sign-up, please contact your local representative: Carrie Vaughn at (630) 664-8369 or email@example.com
American Express and the GOA have partnered to offer members The American Express Corporate Card Program. This program is the leading Commercial Card program and is now accessible to all qualified members.
HARD DOLLAR SAVINGS AND PROGRAM BENEFITS
-Earn significant rewards and savings on business spending with existing suppliers
-Write fewer checks and improve cash flow up to a 60 day float
-Earn Points redeemable for valuable rewards for business spending through the award-winning Membership Rewards® program. Points can be used for sales incentives, employee travel, customer appreciation, loyalty programs, etc.
MORE PROTECTION AND CONTROL OVER SPENDINGS
-Protect your company against fraud with program liability options
-Get a complete picture of your spending to establish and enforce expense policies
A number of companies in the Chicagoland area have utilized the Corporate Card program receiving tangible benefits by paying maintenance, repairs and operations (MRO) as well as general administrative (G&A) expenses.
GOA members will have access to a personal consultation with and American Express representative to determine how American Express can help your company gain greater control, earn valuable rewards for dollars spent and improve the bottom line.
For more information please contact American Express Regional Manager, Paridhi Buonincontro at (847) 458-4763 firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Savings at Work: To receive the savings, all purchases made through the Savings at Work program must be charged to a qualifying American Express Corporate Card, the American Express® / Business ExtrAA® Corporate Card, the Corporate Purchasing Card, the Meeting Card or any other American Express Commercial Card. In order for clients to receive a rebate for a specific charge, the participating partner must be shown as the merchant of record on the American Express Card statements issued during the offer period. Offers from Partners are subject to the Partners’ terms and conditions. A company must be an active mid-size client of American Express in good standing for the rebate qualification, accrual and payment periods. A report of client spend will be provided to participating partners for the purposes of calculating and substantiating rebates. Clients can choose to opt out of the program and the provision of the rebates and benefits associated with the program by calling 877-207-1098. American Express reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate the program, participation and offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice. American Express, the American Express logo and americanexpress.com are registered trademarks of American Express Corporation.
- Membership Rewards Program: Enrollment required. Annual program fee to enroll a Corporate Card is $75. Fee is billed to each Cardmember’s account. Corporate Cardmembers may enroll in the program unless their company has chosen not to participate in the program. If your company declines participation, American Express must be notified in writing. The program is designed to reward only Cardmembers and points may not be used for the benefit of the corporation. The terms and conditions of the program do not permit any individual or company to directly encourage or allow a Corporate Cardmember or other individuals to use a single Corporate Card account for the purpose of accumulating Membership Rewards points for company use. Enrolled Corporate Cards from the same company cannot be pooled into one program account. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment in the Membership Rewards program. Any Card account not in good standing at time of enrollment will not be eligible to enroll in the Program. All Cardless Central Billing Accounts, such as Airline Billing Accounts, Business Travel Accounts, Car Rental Business Travel Accounts and Treasurer’s Card Accounts are not eligible for participation in the Membership Rewards program. Cardmembers will forfeit points if their accounts are not in good standing (i.e. not paid within 30 days of the statement closing). Points can be reinstated for a fee of $29 per Card per month. Participating Membership Rewards partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice. Visit americanexpress.com/rewards for a complete list of current partners and rewards.